Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do you ship your products?All of our packages are discreetly shipped in plain brown boxes (or white padded envelopes for smaller, less "adult" items such as egg molds) with a return name of "PH LLC". Tracking is sent to the email address you provide on your order if available. Please note that tracking is not available on USPS First Class shipments, but a reference number will still be issued.
- I live on a tiny island no one has heard of. Will you ship to me? As long as you have mail delivery and your government isn't made up of assholes who will confiscate your package. We frequently ship to many countries around the world, but please remember that when you buy an item on the internet from a country other than where you live, the item must be "imported" to you. What we charge for shipping and handling pays for us to get the package from our country to your address, but when the item arrives in your country, your local service may charge you a customs fee. We have no control over this and it is very difficult to anticipate as they vary greatly from country to country.
- I'm not in the US, where we don't speak your "inches" and "ounces." Can you please convert your units to metric?We already have! If you click the "hamburger" menu to the top right, you should see an option to change the displayed units. You can choose Imperial (US), metric, or both, in any order! Look here to see it in action:
2"Also, yes, the guy who wrote this is a total nerd and only added this because he wants to show off. Of course it's not really a frequently asked question.
- Who did your art?Some of the art we have, such as our logo or some of the banners we have at cons, were done by our very own Lonewolf. More banners, as well as the stylish buttons found on the adult confirmation page, were done by RyuuYouki. Other images are attributed specifically as they appear; these artists include Apollo (@wyfyart) and Toluenesister.
- What are your products made of?That depends on the product. We use only premium materials in products we manufacture ourselves; our silicone toys are all phthalate-free, platinum-cure silicone, and our harnesses are made from nylon with metal rivets and rings. All are completely body safe.
Others products, such as the lubes and cleaners, condoms, and apparel are described on the pages themselves.
- How should I clean your toys?Again, that depends on the product. For a quick clean of silicone toys, warm, soapy water will work well. For a complete clean, we recommend submerging the toy in boiling water for several minutes. This is, of course, not recommended for our masks, as they have parts that aren't silicone. For the inflatables, you can use the syringe to draw water through the tube. If your toy has an inflation bulb, try to avoid getting any water in that hose. Do not expose the syringe or inflation bulb to boiling water.
For our harnesses, try to spot-clean with water first, adding soap only if necessary. Be careful, as nylon is a form of plastic and may melt or discolor if exposed to heat (eg from boiling) or certain chemicals. Our shirt should be washed according to the instructions on the tag. While our egg molds is dishwasher safe, hand cleaning is more than if enough if you don't own a dishwasher. Also, don't be silly and try to clean condoms, they're certainly cheap enough to buy new ones every time.
- How should I store silicone toys?Before storing, you can lightly powder your toys with corn starch. This will help to keep them clean and lint-free. Only store platinum silicone toys with toys made from the same quality material, as lesser quality material can react and leach dyes and chemicals. In this case, it is best to wrap your toys in soft cloth to keep them separated.
- Do you color match?Yes, we can attempt to color match most colors or pictures for silicone toys. Please send references to email@example.com to confirm if you are unsure. When ordering, please choose "custom" in the options and put your reference in the notes. Please note that not all colorations are possible. If you have a difficult request, it is always best to email us first.
- Can you customize the shape of my toy?Unfortunately, the only modification we can offer is the internal length and whether or not the tip is open on wereable toys. Currently, modifications are not possible beyond that.
- What is the difference between open/closed tips on wereables?An open tip will allow fluids to pass through the tip of the toy (semen/urine) and will also slide around more on the penis and provide more stimulation to the wearer, whereas a closed tip will stay put a bit more due to suction and provide more stimulation to a partner.
Here is a video that shows the difference:
- Can I use one of your wereables instead of a condom to prevent disease or pregnancy?Although silicone is non-porous, and a closed-tip wereable should not allow for fluid exchange, they have not been professionally tested or rated as a contraceptive device nor as a recommended form or protection from any disease. Condom use is still advised.