Frequently Asked Questions:
(please click the question text to expand to the answer!)
(please click the question text to expand to the answer!)
- How do you ship your products? Is it discreet?All of our packages are discreetly shipped in plain brown boxes (or padded envelopes for smaller, less "adult" items such as egg molds) with a return name of "PH LLC." Tracking is sent to the email address you provide when placing your order. Please note that tracking is not available on USPS First Class shipments, but a reference number will still be issued.
- Can I cancel my order? What if I need to change something?We can usually cancel an order before it ships, but it will probably be subject to a 10% restocking fee. This is because of how our payment processors handle refunds we issue. In nearly all cases, we cannot recover the significant processing fees associated with accepting a payment. If you only want to change a part of your order (including colors or entire toy designs), we can probably handle this directly: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to modify your order.
- When will my order be delivered?We have no idea! There's simply too many variables involved to figure that one out as a general question. Nearly all orders ship within 3-5 business days if we're not extremely busy. In-stock orders, especially ones containing only simple items like egg molds or lube, generally ship the same or following business day. Orders containing inflatables will take longer than orders than don't contain inflatables, as they require some extra assembly steps and are more prone to failing QA checks. If we're currently running a sale, please assume we're very busy and that orders will take longer than usual. After your order ships, the delivery timeframe depends entirely on the carrier and shipping service you choose at checkout. If you have any specific deadlines, it is extremely important that you email us at email@example.com in advance and put your specific requirements in the notes section of your order. We do put effort into meeting deadlines if they're arranged in advance, but cannot guarantee anything if you don't contact us first.
- My order seems to have a problem. What should I do now?Definitely email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. The sooner we can handle a situation, the more we can do to help. If your order is marked as delivered without actually being delivered, we need to know within 1-2 business days to figure out what happened. If there's a color issue or obvious defect in the toy, we need to know before youopen it, as we generally cannot accept returns for anything that has been removed from its original, sealed packing.
- Where do you ship? Will you ship to me? What are the fees?Perhaps you live across the street, across the US, in another country, or on a tiny island nearly no one has heard of. As long as you have mail delivery and your government isn't made up of assholes who will confiscate your package, we'll ship to you. We frequently ship to many countries around the world, but please remember that when you buy an item on the internet from a country other than where you live, the item must be "imported" to you. What we charge for shipping and handling pays for us to get the package from our country to your address, but when the item arrives in your country, your local service may charge you a customs fee. We have no control over this and it is very difficult to anticipate as they vary greatly from country to country. We have been told these fees can exceed 50% of the order's original value, depending on your country. Please be sure you understand how the import process works prior to placing any order.
- I'm not in the US, where we don't speak your "inches" and "ounces." Can you please convert your units to metric?We already have! If you click the "hamburger" menu to the top right, you should see an option to change the displayed units. You can choose Imperial (US), metric, or both, in any order! Look here to see it in action:
2"(Also, yes, the guy who wrote this is a total nerd and only added this because he wants to show off. Of course it's not really a frequently asked question.)
- Who did your art?Some of the art we have, such as our logo or some of the banners we have at cons, were done by the company owner, LoneWolf. More banners, as well as the stylish buttons found on the adult confirmation page, were done by RyuuYouki. Other images are attributed specifically as they appear; please check the text under the specific images for attribution.
- What are your products made of?That depends on the product. We use only premium materials in products we manufacture ourselves; our silicone toys are all phthalate-free, platinum-cure silicone, and our harnesses are made from nylon with metal rivets and rings. All are completely body safe.
More information on the specific materials can be found on the product pages themselves under their specific FAQs. Because we've probably missed a few, feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any concerns.
- How should I clean your toys?Again, that depends on the product. For a quick clean of silicone toys, warm, soapy water will work well. For a complete clean, we recommend submerging the toy in boiling water for several minutes. This is, of course, not recommended for some products, such as our masks/hoods and harnesses, as they have parts that aren't silicone. For the toys that have a lube/squirt tube, you can use the syringe to draw water through the tube. Try to avoid exposing any syringes or inflation bulbs to boiling water.
For our harnesses, try to spot-clean with water first, adding soap only if necessary. Be careful, as nylon is a form of plastic and may melt or discolor if exposed to heat (eg from boiling) or certain chemicals. Our shirt should be washed according to the instructions on the tag. While our egg molds are dishwasher safe, hand cleaning is more than if enough if you don't own a dishwasher. Also, don't be silly and try to clean condoms, they're certainly cheap enough to buy new ones every time.
- How should I store silicone toys?Before storing, you can lightly powder your toys with corn starch. This will help to keep them clean and lint-free. Only store platinum silicone toys with toys made from the same quality material, as lesser quality material can react and leach dyes and chemicals. In this case, it is best to wrap your toys in soft cloth to keep them separated.
- Do you color match?Yes, we can attempt to color match most colors or pictures for silicone toys. Please send references to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if you are unsure. When ordering, please choose "custom pattern" in the options and put your reference in the notes. Please note that not all colorations are possible -- if you have a difficult request, it is always best to email us first.
- Can you customize the shape of my toy?Unfortunately, the only modifications we offer are listed in the options of the product.
- What is the difference between open/closed tips on wereables?An open tip will allow fluids to pass through the tip of the toy (semen/urine) and will also slide around more on the penis and provide more stimulation to the wearer, whereas a closed tip will stay put a bit more due to suction and provide more stimulation to a partner.
Here is a video that shows the difference:
- Can I use one of your wereables instead of a condom to prevent disease or pregnancy?Although silicone is non-porous, and a closed-tip wereable should not allow for fluid exchange, they have not been professionally tested or rated as a contraceptive device nor as a recommended form or protection from any disease. Condom use is still advised.