It'll blow your hind
Starting from $12
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING FILE IS LEVEL 4/CHF CLASSIFIED
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THIS FILE WITHOUT LEVEL 4/CHF AUTHORIZATION WILL BE LOGGED AND WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE "DISCIPLINARY" ACTION >:3
After months of extensive study regarding the creatures extracted from The Harbor, we've made a remarkable discovery. The creatures code-named "Spelunker" and "G'lorp" seem to--
[at this point, the Lead Researcher can be heard struggling with something until there is a wet and audible *POP*]
--Ah, there we go, little bugger. These creatures seem to be composed of multiple entities. It appears that the ogdoad of prehensile tentacles at the creatures' base is not a mere cluster of limbs... but rather a symbiotic creature of its own. More startlingly these creatures seem to [CORRUPTED AUDIO], reproduce, and live parasitically on any other creature. Through additional study and... some experimentation, we have witnessed these creatures attaching to [STATIC AUDIO] from The Harbor... as well as to Researcher █████.
[after this point, some confused and worried sounds are coming from Researcher █████ as they seem to be trying to [REDACTED]. Additional personnel can be heard entering the chamber and restraining Researcher █████]
...with this unexpected and truly unfortunate set of circumstances, we have learned that the tentacle creature appears to have a strange effect on the sub-cortex of the brain -- specifically the hypothalamus. Within moments of physical contact with the creature, it causes the host's sex drive to go wild!... err, I mean to say, contact seems to heighten the libido of the host to extreme levels.
Former Researcher █████ has been sedated and is currently being processed into our computer system as test subject CHF-37. They'll have to go through some study to see the extent of the creature's effe--
[loud crackling and squelching noises break through the audio, along with the sound of the Test Subject being wheeled away.]
Due to the resulting chaos that ensued, the team has come to an agreement that this paracitic creature shall be named the "Hind Flayer."
Please note: while some of these can generally be used as a standard cockring, they're mainly intended to be used with another toy.
- What are these things made of?We use only premium materials; our silicone toys are all phthalate-free, platinum-cure silicone. They are completely body safe.
- How should I clean this?Warm soapy water will work for a quick clean, but for better sanitation, you can also put it in the dishwasher, or boil it for a few minutes.
- How should I store silicone toys?Before storing, you can lightly powder your toys with corn starch. This will help to keep them clean and lint-free. Only store platinum silicone toys with toys made from the same quality material, as lesser quality material can react and leach dyes and chemicals. In this case, it is best to wrap your toys in soft cloth to keep them separated.
- Do you color match?Yes, we can attempt to color match most colors or pictures for silicone toys. Please send references to [email protected] to confirm if you are unsure. When ordering, please choose "custom color" in the options and put your reference in the notes. If you have a difficult request, it is always best to email us first.
- Can you customize the shape of my toy?Nope, sorry! Currently, modifications beyond those listed in the Build Yours tab are not possible.
- What are these things made of?
Extra Large Large Medium Small Internal Diameter 3" 2¹⁄₂" 2" 1¹⁄₂" Overall Height 5" 4¹⁄₈" 3¹⁄₂" 2¹⁄₂" Overall Diameter 7¹⁄₈" 6" 2¹⁄₂" 3⁹⁄₁₆" Tentacle Height 4" 3³⁄₈" 2¹¹⁄₁₆" 1⁷⁄₈"