Need a safe costume for the bedroom? Take 10% off wereables, Gear, and Harnesses through Sunday, 11/1.
Includes add-ons; may exclude custom colors and patterns
Sale ends 11:59 PM 11/1; all times and dates are EDT (UTC-4)
She can be a real bitch sometimes.
Starting from $155
Just because you're on top doesn't mean you're in charge. Meet Aspen, our resident female werewolf.
Athletic and strong, she crouches in front of you, tail swept back exposing two inviting holes. She looks back at you, lustfully daring you to enter. Do you have what it takes to satisfy this huntress? You'd better.
Please note that due to the nature of the molding process for this toy, many custom colorations are not possible. If you want something beyond a simple color match or metallic/glow additives, please email us.
- What are these things made of?We use only premium materials; our silicone toys are all phthalate-free, platinum-cure silicone. They are completely body safe.
- How should I clean these toys?For a quick clean, warm, soapy water will work well. For a complete clean, we recommend submerging the toy in boiling water for several minutes.
- How should I store silicone toys?Before storing, you can lightly powder your toys with corn starch. This will help to keep them clean and lint-free. Only store platinum silicone toys with toys made from the same quality material, as lesser quality material can react and leach dyes and chemicals. In this case, it is best to wrap your toys in soft cloth to keep them separated.
- Do you color match?Yes, we can attempt to color match most colors or pictures for silicone toys. Please send references to email@example.com to confirm if you are unsure. When ordering, please choose "custom" in the options and put your reference in the notes. Please note that not all colorations are possible. If you have a difficult request, it is always best to email us first.
- Can you customize the shape of my toy?Nope, sorry! Currently, modifications beyond those listed when you configure yours are not possible.
- What are these things made of?