It's that time of the year again! Ready to hide some eggs?
Includes add-ons; excludes custom colors and patterns
Sale ends 11:59 PM 4/21; all times and dates are EST (UTC-4)
If you're going to walk around with that puss on your face...
Starting from $350
The panther has long been the epitome of sleek, haunting style and quiet, graceful strength. While we can't adorn anyone with grace or strength, we can at least make you look the part! Become the fearsome solitary hunter for your next bedroom romp!
Our Panther Hood is made of ultra-stretchy platinum-cure silicone, which means it is latex-free and hypoallergenic. Sturdy lacing in back ensures as snug a fit as you like.
We know the truth. Deep down inside, everyone's a bit of a pussy.
- What are these things made of?We use only premium materials; our silicone toys are all phthalate-free, platinum-cure silicone. They are completely body safe.
- How should I clean these toys?For a quick clean, warm, soapy water will work well. Note that unlike our other silicone products, we do not recommend submerging this in boiling water, as the lacing may be damaged by the heat.
- How should I store silicone toys?Before storing, you can lightly powder your toys with corn starch. This will help to keep them clean and lint-free. Only store platinum silicone toys with toys made from the same quality material, as lesser quality material can react and leach dyes and chemicals. In this case, it is best to wrap your toys in soft cloth to keep them separated.
- Do you color match?Yes, we can attempt to color match most colors or pictures for silicone toys. Please send references to email@example.com to confirm if you are unsure. When ordering, please choose "custom" in the options and put your reference in the notes. Please note that not all colorations are possible. If you have a difficult request, it is always best to email us first.
- Can you customize the shape of my toy?Nope, sorry! Currently, modifications beyond those listed when you configure yours are not possible.
- What are these things made of?