It's that time of the year again! Ready to hide some eggs?
Includes add-ons; excludes custom colors and patterns
Sale ends 11:59 PM 4/21; all times and dates are EST (UTC-4)
Half Pup Mask
Good boy. Now sit.
Starting from $200
Introducing our new silicone pup half-mask!
It's made from premium hypo-allergenic silicone, so no need to worry about latex allergies or bad chemical smells. A soft ring gag is built in to keep your pup's mouth open and available, but also allows some movement of the jaw, which is good for comfort during extended periods of play. Cut-outs in the nose allow for easy breathing when the mouth is in use, and nylon straps clip in the back and adjust to fit any head size.
- What are these things made of?We use only premium materials; our silicone toys are all phthalate-free, platinum-cure silicone and our harnesses are made from nylon with metal rivets. Both are completely body safe.
- How should I clean these toys?For a quick clean, warm, soapy water will work well. Note that unlike our other silicone products, we do not recommend submerging this in boiling water, as the nylon straps may be damaged by the heat.
- How should I store silicone toys?Before storing, you can lightly powder your toys with corn starch. This will help to keep them clean and lint-free. Only store platinum silicone toys with toys made from the same quality material, as lesser quality material can react and leach dyes and chemicals. In this case, it is best to wrap your toys in soft cloth to keep them separated.
- Do you color match?Yes, we can attempt to color match most colors or pictures for silicone toys. Please send references to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if you are unsure. When ordering, please choose "custom" in the options and put your reference in the notes. Please note that not all colorations are possible. If you have a difficult request, it is always best to email us first.
- Can you customize the shape of my toy?Nope, sorry! Currently, modifications beyond those listed when you configure yours are not possible.
- What are these things made of?