It's really just a human dick...
Starting from $55
We all know that a centaur is a horse with the upper body of a man, but in rare circumstances, there can be a genetic throw-back where the opposite happens – reverse centaur!
With his upper body that of a horse, and his lower parts human, Manny can be a bit of a social outcast. However, while he may not be much of a talker (and not really hung like a horse) he's surprisingly good in bed. His slightly curved shaft hits all the right spots, and his modest length is great for those who have difficulty with depth. Switch things around in your bedroom today and give him a try!
- What are these things made of?We use only premium materials; our silicone toys are all phthalate-free, platinum-cure silicone. They are completely body safe.
- How should I clean these toys?For a quick clean, warm, soapy water will work well. For a complete clean, we recommend submerging the toy in boiling water for several minutes.
- How should I store silicone toys?Before storing, you can lightly powder your toys with corn starch. This will help to keep them clean and lint-free. Only store platinum silicone toys with toys made from the same quality material, as lesser quality material can react and leach dyes and chemicals. In this case, it is best to wrap your toys in soft cloth to keep them separated.
- Do you color match?Yes, we can attempt to color match most colors or pictures for silicone toys. Please send references to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if you are unsure. When ordering, please choose "custom" in the options and put your reference in the notes. Please note that not all colorations are possible. If you have a difficult request, it is always best to email us first.
- Can you customize the shape of my toy?Nope, sorry! Currently, modifications beyond those listed when you configure yours are not possible.
- What are these things made of?
- Total Length: 5¾"
- Usable Length: 4¾"
- Tip Diameter: 1¾"
- Tip Circumference: 5½"
- Shaft Diameter: 1¾"
- Shaft Circumference: 5¾"